10 Decor Ideas We Picked Up From The Coolest Indian Weddings
Everyone wants to make their wedding as an affair to remember. And wing ding fully believes in this statement. We work to fulfill the dream of our lovely couples. Ditch old style garlands of roses and marigolds and opt some cool wedding decoration ideas. These ideas are not as costly as they look. In fact, they are pocket- friendly. You can easily afford them and use them according to your budget. There was a time when couples throw a wedding reception with a little fancy decoration which can attract people. They did not spend much on the decoration.
But, in recent times, couples are going quirky not only with wedding decoration but catering service and wedding attires too. They want to present everything in flamboyance way. All this shows the excitement of the couples for their wedding. All you need is creativity and a little bit of imagination. We are sharing some of the beautiful wedding decorations in Chandigarh which we have chosen from the coolest weddings. Have a look!
1. Just love the idea of decorating overflowing mandap. Such a cool and unique idea. The whole mandap is decorated with a gorgeous pink flower. An evening wedding can nicely view the sunset which definitely makes the pictures looks amazing.
2. What a perfect setup for a Mehandi function. This flamboyant decoration sitting arrangement will definitely be catching the eye of the guest. If you want a minimal and attractive decoration for mehndi function. Go for it.
3. The image is giving the vibes of classic and vintage wedding decoration. The ceiling is decorated with vibrant red flowers and beautiful glowing cages. The light is enclosed in the cage so that it can glow. Such a brilliant idea. We are crushing over it. Do you?
4. This umbrella looks lovely. Although it’s not functional. But, your pictures with this umbrella are going to rock the wedding album. It looks adorable how the bride and groom are romancing under the umbrella. The picture is super cute.
5. This mandap decoration is minimal but definitely making your eyes popping. As they say, Less Is More. After seeing this decoration, we agree with the statement. If you also want a minimal but attractive mandap decoration. Go for it.
6. Fun at the wedding is a must. To add that fun element in the wedding, use some quirky, funny and creative lines and slogans. Click some pictures and Have Fun.
7. This gorgeous white themed mandap decoration looks so elegant and peaceful. All you can see is the bride & groom and their beautiful attire. The decoration is not overpowering the bride and groom. In fact, complimenting the wedding couple.
8. We are crushing over this beautiful peony flower decoration. It can work as a photo booth for the guests. The pictures look so flamboyant and vivacious.
9. These colorful dream-catchers are adding an exuberant element in the wedding. This decoration is an apt choice for Mehandi or Haldi ceremony. The decoration is perfectly complementing the bride’s attire in this picture.
10. How can we forget tassels at the wedding? These overdone pink tassels is a brilliant choice for the wedding. The color is going perfect with the color of the sofa. This decor is definitely a feast for the eyes.
11. This decoration is giving the vibes of a fairy tale wedding. Also, reminding me of how weddings happen in Hollywood movies. In our childhood, we always admire this type of decoration in our dreams. You can make them real now.
12. This is too much pink. You also think so? You must be. If the bride's favorite color is pink and all she wants to have a pink decoration for her wedding then this is perfect. Otherwise, this is a nice choice for a bridal shower.
13. Ditch the regular ideas of the photo booth. Aren’t you admiring this beautiful crescent-shaped photo booth?
We hope you love these cool ideas for the wedding. If you are still confused then contact us. We are happy to help you. We provide wedding decoration in Chandigarh and makes your dream wedding an affair to remember.